Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill was born on the Bailiwick of Jersey, a British Crown dependency in the Channel Islands. His mother, Marianne (Dalgliesh), a housewife, was also born on Jersey, and is of Irish, Scottish and English ancestry. Henry's father, Colin Richard Cavill, a stockbroker, is of English origin (born in Chester, England). Henry is...
Read bio at imdb | Read bio at Wikipedia
- May 5, 1983 In Jersey, Channel Islands
- Movie/TV Credits:
- First Appeared:
- In the movie Justice League Part Two
- Latest Project:
- Movie Mission: Impossible - Fallout 2018-07-27
2 wins & 11 nominations.
|Movie||Justice League Part Two||Clark Kent / Superman||2019|
|Movie||Mission: Impossible - Fallout||August Walker||2018-07-27|
|Movie||Justice League||Superman / Clark Kent||2017-11-17|
|Movie||Dawn of Justice: Uniting the World's Finest||Himself||2016-07-19|
|Movie||Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice||Clark Kent / Superman||2016-03-25|
|Movie||The Man from U.N.C.L.E.||Napoleon Solo||2015-08-14|
|Movie||The EE British Academy Film Awards||Himself - Presenter||2015-02-08|
|Movie||Henry Cavill: Becoming Superman||Himself||2013-06-01|
|Movie||18th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards||Himself||2013-01-10|
|Movie||Guys Choice Awards 2013||Himself||2013-06-12|
|Movie||All-Out Action||Himself - 'Clark Kent' / 'Kal-El'||2013-06-06|
|Movie||Man of Steel||Clark Kent / Kal-El||2013-06-14|
|Movie||Strong Characters, Legendary Roles||Himself - 'Clark Kent' / 'Kal-El'||2013-11-12|
|Movie||Blood Creek||Evan Marshall||2009-10-09|
|Movie||Tristan + Isolde||Melot||2006-01-13|
|Movie||The Count of Monte Cristo||Albert Mondego||2002-01-25|
- Contact Us
- Copyright © 2018 SHAHIDTV.BIZ, Inc.
- Disclaimer: This site does not store any files on its server. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. SHAHIDTV.BIZ is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.